This resource page aims to provide as much clear, useful information as possible.
COVID AWARE CHECKLIST
This checklist assists you in understanding how safe your workplace is in preventing you and your workmates from contracting coronavirus (COVID-19) at work. It only takes a few minutes to complete.
COVID-19 FACT SHEETS
This Fact Sheets page has been updated with new information about easing restrictions that will apply from 3 July 2020.
- Stage 3 COVID restrictions from 3 July (updated 2 July 2020)
- Your rights to consultation on COVID-Safe workplace practices (updated 1 June 2020)
- Rules changing for cafes, restaurants and pubs (updated 1 June 2020)
- How the “four square metre rule” works (updated 1 June 2020)
- Working From Home (updated 1 June 2020)
- Intrastate Travel (updated 1 June 2020)
- FAQS from Health & Safety Reps [PDF]
- WHS Toolkit for Health & Safety Reps [PDF]
- WHS Guidelines for Health & Safety Reps [PDF]
- WHS PowerPoint presentation on COVID-19 [PPT]
- Working From Home [PDF]
- Advice for Workers with Health Concerns
- Advice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workers with Health Concerns
- Mental Health Contacts